Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Thoughs from the Girl in the Sweater Vest

1. I've spent a lot of my time lately thinking about lying and why people do it. I'm so afraid of being lied to now that I either don't give people the chance to lie to me or I am blunt to the point of rudeness with them so that I have the theoretical upper hand. I won't go into this more, because it's a stupid topic and I already stewed it all out over in my privato blog for certain eyes. I guess it boils down to I don't have a lot of faith in people anymore.

2. I've been debating getting calypso a friend. I don't know why this suddenly seemed like a great idea, but maybe if she had another little dog to play with, she wouldn't tear up stuff so much. Then again, that could also mean that I just had 2 terrors destroying my furniture. I have the funds and the space, and I think they'd get more exercise than Caly does now just by playing, even though now that it's semi-nice out we've been taking walks of most evenings. And there are so many nice dogs out there that need rescued. I don't know. I need to think about this some more.

3. You know what would be awesome right now? A giant plate of mashed potatoes.

4. I have to go get a new phone because I may have had a moment of rage and broke mine. woops. And now my new ipod wont charge. Hello, my name is Andrea and am the Death for All Electronics. And windshield wipers. But we don't need to discuss that today.

5.I need to find some stamps and send out my Feb. letter. And my Jan. one. I'm really sucking at these goals lately. I need a vacation.

3 comments:

Ha! I Prescribe Sloth said...

I second the mashed potatoes part. That sounds absolutely awesome right now

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

It's not worth your stewing. Not everyone are shitheads that need to be beaten to a pulp.

Ranae W. said...

i third the mashed potatoes...and second the dog :-P