Monday, February 9, 2009

Can We Just Take a Moment

Three posts in one day? You'd think I never did anything. But infact I've been a busy bee. I just wanted to take a moment and let us all relish in the following videos from the Grammy's last night. Typically I hate these award shows. But there was some interesting performances. And hey, you know it's a good year when Robert Plant and Alison Krauss sweep the awards and Blink-182 announce their comeback. But here are a few of my favorites:

Radiohead and the USC Marching Band. Bc HELL YEAH for the band.

Justin Timberlake and T.I. I wont lie, I really like this song and I have a junior high crush on Timberlake now that he's not in a boyband. i would let him have the good side of the bed and be whichever spoon he wanted to be, big or little.

Coldplay
. Do I even need to explain further? Except I think they coulda done without Jay-Z.

and I cant find a vid on youtube of Adele's performance, so I put her video up instead bc I love her music and the video is pretty awesome too, artistically.

and because i love you...yes, you.

No comments: