Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fact.

So that all natural herbal sleep aid does not work. No, that's a lie. You do sleep. But then you have night terrors and wake up crying so hard you can't breathe and are honestly afraid to fall back to sleep bc you know it will happen all over again (which it did). It's not often that 1) I cry (i'm made of coal and all other non-feeling parts) and 2) cry that hard, to the point I'm either about to pass out or throw up. Probably only one or two of you reading this have witnessed this happen, and I'm told it's not pretty. In fact, once it scared Joel so bad he sent me a giant stuffed pony. But that's another story. It was seriously the most effed up series of dreams that just would not end. And when they did I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest and I would shatter into a million tiny pieces. I would rather only get 3 hours of sleep a night than do that ever again.

So scratch all natural sleep aids off the list. It's back to the couch and Amelie and Fear and Loathing and Aqua Teens and Terry Pratchet for me.

No comments: