Wednesday, November 18, 2009

thankful wednesday

today i am thankful for dave ryan. for he is, as we speak, bringing mylaptop back to life. it gave me the finger and there was no rescuing it. it had to be wiped clean. this made me sad at first, there were things i thought i wanted to keep on there that i would miss. but mostly, it was just conversations with someone that is no longer in my life. and frankly, its probably a good thing to wipe these last 4 months out of my life. start over.

but yes. it has been a good evening hanging out at teh offices of teh DA. i've always wondered what it feels like to be a reporter. mostly, you'd be having dave yell at you and tell you you're fired. but i think that would be much more entertaining than my current job situation.

no, thats a lie. my current job situation just got even more entertainign today. for now we will say, i definitely have a job. i just have to pick between 2 places, and possibly a third. and i have to pick in the next week.

this is intimidating. but i feel better about things.

but back to dave, bc he's staring over my shoulder saying WHAT ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT ME (he says he wasnt shouting. but his accent makes it louder.) but seriously. dave is good people even if he is a foreigner. for realz.

No comments: