Monday, November 16, 2009

check off one of my goals

as of 3 minutes ago, i completed one of my 101 goals- paying off my credit cards. i wanted to do this by july, and that didnt happen thanks to a dead air conditioner and dr appts, but i finally, after some creative money saving, paid off everything. i'm officially broke. but i'm completely ok with that bc at least i paid off the credit that was beginning to overwhelm me. being able to buy things on credit is an evil and delicious experience. one that i've significantly cut back on, which is a very good thing. i'm embarrassed at the dollar amounts i just signed over to the respective card companies.

i'm also glad that i'm nearly done with my christmas shopping. i only have 3 gifts left to purchase. they will not be going on a credit card. i even already have all the wrapping paper and bows, and i think i will do that tonight. yes. i realize that makes me super lame that its barely mid november and i'm already doing this, but its one of the few things that makes me feel good about the holidays. if its nice next weekend i'm going to try to put up lights.

the last 2 mondays have been hard on me. i'm hoping this one will be ok.

dont forget tonight is the meteor shower AND (and i'll write more on this later) day two of WWII in HD on teh history channel. last nights part one was amazing. it comes on at 9 and you should watch it.

No comments: