Friday, November 27, 2009

Lots More Photos


Can I help you? Thats got to be what I'm thinkin in this photo. Here's some more photos. Andrea before the BANGS.

I wish i had a bathing suit like this now.
Laura, Me, Michael. Laura does not look pleased.
Michael before he got his hair cut bc my grandpa said he looked like a girl, Laura (i swear we didnt go around making her cry all the time), and me with my first pair of glasses.
My Supergirl pajamas. WITH DETACHABLE CAPE. let me just tell you i loved this and wore it alll the time.
Me with that stupid grin, michael, and Laura not crying. though she does look kinda evil.
My aunt would always buy me princess stuff when i was little. I felt like a superstar.
Bert and Ernie 3rd birthday.
One day, mammaw made laura and i fairy crowns. so michael wouldnt be left out, she made him a manly one. kind of an oxymoron, eh? ps dont tell michael i put this on here, he'd murderize me.
Oh no. there are the BANGS. this would have been on the USS North Carolina. I love that battleship.
Me and L.J. It boggles my mind that this chunk of a baby is now a sophomore in college and is taller than me by a good 7 inches.



thats all for today kids. more of my embarrassing past will come soon, i'm sure

No comments: