Saturday, November 28, 2009

And even more photos.

I'm pretty sure I need those sunglasses now.


Checking the threadcount of the sheets. Clearly they please me.


Laura, Michael, me, L.J. Super jealous of laura's jelly shoes.


Kindergarten graduation, complete with construction paper cap.



Why no, there is not sunscreen on that baby. Who's payin for that now.....


Apparently I went through this 3 month phase where I'd only wear this purple tutu. I had such excellent fashion sense in the late 80s.


Lets all take a moment to snicker at Laura's cap.


Number 8973423 of things I wanted to be when I was little that I never did when I was older. a table dancer? uh no.


I asked mom if we just didnt have a hairbrush in the 80s. I got THE LOOK. I kinda like the photo though. I'm forever disheveled.

This is me, michael, dad, pappaw, and pappaw's mom. i dont remember much about granny ware except that she had this jar of hard candy that she'd never let me touch bc I WOULD SURELY CHOKE AND DIE.


Christmas play probably '89. i'm over on the right beside mammaw. laura is sitting in the middle looking pensive. grandma ruth is on the top left.

because those acid wash jeans demand adequate attention.


Michael will karate chop you into the next town. But will cry if you take away super mario brothers.



Look at that classy snowman. complete with bandana. Look at the collie in the background. I loooved that dog and someday when I have a yard of worth I want to get another collie. They are the best, most understanding pets on earth.


Fishing at the damn dam. I think this was the last time i went fishing until college. I seem to be putting on a brave face. Michael is reelin in the big one.

No comments: