Friday, November 6, 2009

anger

i've made it to the anger stage in this. thats not saying i dont still care, its just more that i refuse to take the blame for this situation. my actions did not put me in this mess. this mess was a mess long before monday. and it feels good to be angry, for the only reason that it feels good to feel anything right now.

thats not to say i'm nto still upset. but people have to make choices in their life and then they have to deal with the consequences. and by not making choices, you're still making a choice. and you cant hide from it in a video game or a book or some other material thing.

i have been applying for lots of jobs. none of them here. i'm hoping one of them is for me.


also, in an unrelated topic, i very much like lady gaga's music and videos. she is just batshit crazy enough for me. but not too batshit crazy, because i dont know how much more i can handle in my life right now.

No comments: