Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter Photos

Back by popular demand....zee photos:

First, we have zee evil dog, in her dainty blue coat. Look at that barely suppressed rage. Bask in it.



Here we have a view out the front door from the homestead. Notice that you can not see the road. We were not pleased..



Here we have zee evil dog passed out, still in her coat (she wouldn't let me take it off) with her favorite squeaker toy. Also take note of the giant tub of cheesepuffs, or as I refer to it, the breakfast of champions.


My aqua globes! Bringers of entertainment for hours on end. No, I am so not joking. I will take another photo when my plant looks healthy from actually being watered regularly thanks to the magical globes.



That's all I have for now. Stay tuned for more images of animal cruelty courtesy off zee evil dog.

2 comments:

Shainna said...

Your dog and I have semi-matching jackets. This is excellent.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how anything can be made to sound evil by replacing 'the' with 'zee'