Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Photos, Etc

Tonya informed me that I needed to put some pics on here. I realized that 1) I really haven't taken any lately, thereby voiding my whole photo-a-day goal and 2) I did have a photo of myself from the christmas party, but you can't see my pretty dress or heels (YES HEELS). But here are some photos at any rate.The house that Christmas threw up on. I took dave out there, this was his first experience. It warms my heart to know such tackiness supports a local charity.



Yours truly. pre-yuppie christmas party. sober. annoyed at Foster and I being called Mr. & Mrs. Ware the whole weekend by the staff. I really liked my hair, I felt like a flapper or something from a much more interesting decade.


My photos on the wall. There is a little bit of everything, from a military jeep at dunkirk to laura and I in tutus to fall leaves to fighter planes over D.C. to musical scores with paintings of how the music made the artist feel. in the very middle is the art piece I got for christmas. It opens up to a leaf and a fortune cookie fortune that says "and all for love, and nothiing for reward." I have a few more pieces that will go up when I get some frames.

I hope you have been appeased tonya!

No comments: