Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goals Updated

Yesterday I decided it was time. Time to put lots of holes in my wall and hang up my photos. I can't quite decide if i absolutely love it or incredibly hate it. I broke the glass in one and I put it up anyway, I'll fix it later I guess. Actually, I blame the evil dog, she stepped on it. But, the photos are up and they aren't going anywhere now. So you'll have to come see them and give me your opinion.

I also successfully scrubbed my carpets, put all my seaglass in jars, and reorganized my bookshelves. I seriously think I have a problem, collecting books. They are everywhere in my house. Granted, I can say honestly that I read at least half of every book I have (halfway is where I give up if the thing is terrible) so that is something I can take nerdy pride in. But I see books, new and old, and they have to come home with me, haha. I think I like them so much bc they can provide knowledge and an escape. Yesterday I finally broke down and checked the price of the Dr. Zhivago at the antique mall. It is a second edition of the English translation and while I probably paid too much for what it is really worth, I got it. So I've got a special place in my bookshelf for all the old books I'm collecting.

So, at any rate, that is three goals down. Although I think I'm going to scrub the carpets every few months bc it made them so much nicer (if brown carpet can really be any nicer).

Encino Man is on tv and I love it. This is one of those movies I had taped on vhs that my cousin gave me that Michael and I watched over and over and over until the tape broke. I don't know why that is important, but, it is.

No comments: