Sunday, November 23, 2008

That Girl is Poison

For our musical interlude this afternoon, we're going to go to the airband episode of Scrubs. More Than a Feeling is one of the greatest songs anyway but this is wonderful. And I am not ashamed to admit that I remember doing this dance to Poison at one time in my life. Ah, New Edition. That band was definitely used in dance class, many moons ago.

So I put up some of my outside lights this afternoon. It looks pretty pathetic if I say so myself, haha. i thought about putting some lights up around the roof, but I think the chance of injuring myself in doing so would be great. So at least I put up some decoration.... two strings of lights, to ropes of garland, two red bows. I took a photo of it and I'll take another when it gets darker to show you crazy kids.

I am finally watching Across the Universe, and I must say that I really like it. And not just because I've been a Beatles fan from birth. I recommend it profusely. I did always love the name Jude.

So yesterday's fake-thanksgiving was the best to date. and not just because it was the first one. i'm fairly certain that i ate my weight in stuffing. And it was good.

I've started filling out my holiday cards to the soldiers. I don't know what to write in them that doesnt sound generic. Thanks for what you do? I don't believe in it personally, but I hope you dont get your ass blown up because of it? And hey, have a happy holidays, I hope you get a shower? Maybe that won't be the best message to write. I'll write something cheery, something hopeful. I do hope for them, wherever they are, whoever gets these cards. I got the funny ones, so hopefully, they'll get a laugh out of it too.

Something's going to happen this christmas. Something good. I haven't felt happy about Christmas like I do this year, for a very very long time.

No comments: