Friday, November 14, 2008

one step forward, 3 miles back.

sometimes you just have to fall off the emotional wagon. right? dust yourself off and put the pieces back together again, and all that jazz? hallmark type inspiration? about the old dreams not working out but still being glad you had them? about the philosopher jagger saying we cant always get what we want, but if i we try sometimes, we just might get what we need?

i know i'm vague when it comes to things like these. but i could really use some good thoughts aimed at my general direction.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm right there with you. I can't always get what I want, and if I try real hard, I still don't get it/or I don't try hard because getting what I want would be really bad.

Good thoughts for you!

But if you ever want to talk, you know I'm here.