Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do You Know What Time It Is?

I can't stop watching the news following opinions from around the world about what's going on. Do you know what time it is in our world? It's this time.




teehee. doesn't it just make you want to do the M.C. Hammer dance?

no but seriously. what's up, readers? it's going to rain here tomorrow. I know this because my head feels ready to explode. I'm a weather telling freak of nature.

i also want to publicly announce my junior high-style crush on john legend. for this song and this song especially. he's so dreamy with his musical talent. and he's darn good looking. so john legend, if you have your name set on google alerts, i <3 you times a million.

i'm disappearing for the weekend and will not have internet access until probably Sunday evening when I get back. the first 24 hrs are like the DTs. but after that, it's a nice feeling to not be handcuffed to the interwebz.

i want to go dancing. and not in the crap clubs here in motown. somewhere fun.

i also completed another goal today, that of spontaneously sending flowers. woo that.

also, this cracks my shit up. which ones did you have?

No comments: