Sunday, November 2, 2008

Columbus, how I love thee.

This image sums up the greater portion of my weekend in Ohio. It was so much fun, I'm ready to move there tomorrow. Thanks for a fun time, Shainna!

Going out in Columbus is so much more efficient than in Morgantown. I think it is because you actually have real choices in where you go. The place where we were in the picture was the more interesting one we ended up in, complete with black and white movies playing on random screens all over the place and all the seating made of that green turf grass (look close at the photo, they are petting it. I am offended.) But it was such a fun halloween night. met some fun people. saw some great halloween costumes (olympic swimmers were big this year, although my favorite was Waldo (as in Where's Waldo).

Saturday we went to Cedar Point where I successfully reestablished my irrational fear of heights and clowns. I did ride several coasters, and am very proud of myself. The wooden ones that are older than my parents are officially more terrifying than anything I've ever experienced. And they still had the halloween stuff up, so we went through mazes and things with evil people jumping out at us. That is something I don't do so well with and actually socked one in the stomach at one point. I felt bad later, but he should NOT have been that close to me, haha.

But it was a great day. And thank goodness for this daylight savings time change giving me that extra hour to sleep in. My whole body is sore from being out and the rides jarring me around and sitting in the car for so long, but i think it was well worth it. I can't wait to go back to Columbus, and I think I'm going to try to do so more frequently. :)

No comments: