Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wiki is now off limits.

Damn. Wiki is now on the level of WebMD. Through a random search, that actually started out as important and work related, I came upon Ptosis. It is where one eye is closed more than the other. "droopy" if you will.

Now. If you look at any photo of me, you will see that one of my eyes (I cant remember which and I don't have a mirror..it feels like my right, lol) is always more closed and droopy. I jokingly say its a squirrelly eye. This has no reference to squirrels and total reference to being strange. Steff told me once about how everyone has one side of their face that has more lax nerves than the other and some people (me) you can tell more. and i bought that. UNTIL NOW. Reading along I see common symptoms come from things such as a brain tumor (in schwarzenegger voice, "It's not a toomah!"). or it could be caused from facial trama to the nerves. Now. (and this is reaching far, far enough to the point that I hope you don't honestly think i really believe I have this, but more for it creates a good story, eh?) When I was 3 years old and cross-eyed, I got my first pair of glasses. They were magical in the most coke-bottle of senses. I was so disoriented with having even more misaligned depth perception that I immediately fell down. Up a hill. Yes, you read that correctly, I fell up a hill. I broke my glasses and stabbed that metal hinge piece into my head. I still have a scar at the corner of my eye if you dont believe me. So, in theory, I could have damaged some nerves in falling up the hill, thus giving myself squirrelly eye.

Or not. Maybe I just need to stay away from the internet for the rest of my life.

:)


UPDATE: I realized this theory is impossible as the right eye is droopy and the left eye has the scar. Damn. And I thought I was onto something.

1 comment:

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

Then how do you explain Laura having the same thing?