Monday, December 22, 2008

I Have a Terrible Confession to Make...

... i um.... i.... i really like Kanye West's new album.


(hides head in shame)


I especially enjoy the song Love Lockdown. I think I like it bc it's not typical Kanye. granted I do enjoy some of his earlier stuff, but this album is very different. techno-y if you will. this is one of the few songs on the radio (as i take a moment to flip my brother the bird for stealing my cd player and mysteriously making my ipod not work anymore) that I start dancing to in the car. you know that dance. that dance you start doing and then you see a person staring at you from the next car over with a look of complete horror like they just saw a tiny trainwreck happen within the confines of a subaru outback. oh yes, folks. that trainwreck is me. but i think on the old blog we had previously discussed my need for adaquate "driving music." well kanye, congratulations. george bush may not care about you, but i sure dig your tunes.

No comments: