Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And it Feels Like Home

i woke up this morning to the blast of mom's alarm clock down the hall. why is it that every member of our family requires the most obnoxious sound to wake up?? anyway, while i sat there in bed and listened to the classic rock blaring from the other room, the rain and windchimes outside, i felt really really good. like everything in this world was exactly right. that feeling doesnt happen often at home. but it was good.

so now, as max cried, let the wild rumpus start. i am off to spend the day at my grandmothers helping her cook (i know, a scary thought there) and then having dinner and gift exchange with the family and then off to church. I cant decide if i really love the traditions we have created or if i am ready for some new ones. i love my family, i really do. we get along 87% of the time.

also, the goal of spending time with my brother and drinking while watching A Christmas Story is well underway, michael informed me he had got the rum. and i talked to his girlfriend. which isn't exactly meeting her, but we're working on it.

Merry Christmas everyone, if I don't post tomorrow. but i probably will, bc we all know somehow i'll get myself in some ridiculous situation, haha.

love to you!

No comments: