Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Have This Theory...

So I have this theory that the best way to understand a person is to look at their amazon wishlist. lol. now stay with me here, it makes sense. if you're like me that is. When I hear of a new book or movie, etc that I like, I look it up on amazon and add it to my wishlist. My theory is, if I still like it later, then if I have a little bit extra, I'll get it. I'm really trying to stop all my impulse shopping. and i'm not posting this to make you guys go shop for me. i just always seem like i want to explain myself to you, and I think this is a good start. I think it screams GEEK. and I think I really am on to something here. I looked at shainnas wishlist. and it is very much her. lots of knitting stuff. good movies. so readers, what's on YOUR wishlist!

next up! another installment of "embarrassing family photos." this one was emailed to me by my aunt. Now. If you take the time to wade through everything that screams OMG 1980s! then you will see, right in the middle of the photo, a small angry red baby. You guessed it. Yours truely tried her damndest to ruin her aunt and uncle's wedding. I was that terrible baby that you wanted to shake even though you know the tiny little head could just pop off. (Did I really just say that? It's ok, I'm talking about myself.) I think I'm going to enlarge this and frame it. I'm pretty sure I'm the posterchild for birth control.





I had Christmas with Lish and Tonya tonight. All I have to say is I'm going to lay in bed in my flannel sheets with my personal water cooler and read with toasty warm socks. Maybe I'll put koolaid in the cooler. OOOOOOH YEAAAAH.

1 comment:

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

Now I'm wishing I would have gotten myself a water cooler!! lol