Sunday, April 25, 2010

rainy days

it is finally storming outside which means for the first time in days i feel almost completely human. its supposedly going to get worse but i'm ok with that. i like a good storm sometimes.

also, i yakked my brains up in los mariachis. because that is the classy thing to do. but really, i feel like a million bucks now.

no. i am not pregnant. thanks for asking.

so i feel like i'm neglecting my online friends lately. I rarely get to talk to tonya or shainna or especially the CRJ anymore because unless i'm online at work, i just am not much anymore in the evenings. and i dont know why. partly bc i've been so busy with moving and all that, partly bc i dont feel as much like i need the computer to keep myself sane. yeah i miss my friends, but i know they'll be there with or without the computer.

so i've determined that this week has to be better than the last. i cant see the stars but i know they are there. i dont know what they plan for me but i hope it's something nice. i saw something on another blog where a lady wrote a letter to her 18 year old self. i think i'd want my 40 year old self to write a letter to the current me. bc i'm really hoping there is a point to all of this mess, bc i surely do not see it now. things i think i think turn out to be the opposite. this happens way too frequently. and if jealousy only made you a green eyed monster, i'd be the incredible hulk.

so for now, i'm just going to lay in bed and think happy thoughts and wish on the stars i know are up there somewhere.lovelove.

1 comment:

I Market Ballerinas said...

Your post and all the stars talk reminded me of this song by a band in Lexington.
[http://www.myspace.com/theswellsky] click on the song ''Human''.
They're Tom Waits meets Duke Ellington. I've already made friends with the clarinet/saxophone/guitarist, so you MUST come visit so we can dance and drink tasty drinks!