Thursday, April 29, 2010

my crazy dreams could be a made for tv movie

i just woke up and wanted to write this down before i forgot too much. these dreams have made me bone crushingly sad. bc it was a story withing my dream. of an evil genius writing a book and showing it to me. only it wasnt fiction it was a history. bc in my dream reincarnation was real. and it followed the lives of twocharacters and how they always ran into each other in each of their lives. sometimes they would make it together and sometimes they wouldnt. the last life they did, this one they didnt. that way the book was never ending. it showed them through the great depression, through the great war, the plague, the colonization of new worlds, the time of the celts, the building of the pyramids, all the way back to adam and eve. that this was part of their punishment for eating the fruit that each time they came back and had a chance to make things right only there was always some risk or obstacle they had to overcome for it to happen. sometimes one or the other or both failed, sometimes it worked.

then somehow it was at a ski resort. and i was supposed to meet the stranger because i hadnt seen him in awhile (which is accurate but neither here nor there) and i didnt want the two characters to meet because that would change the course of the story. only to find out that the EG had been watching over the whole time and knew about the stranger, that it was a part of this story and thats how it had to be. and right before they met.. my alarm went off.

i dont know what this means. but i woke up dripping in sweat. i dont know if i have an evil genius watching over me. i dont know why the stranger has popped up in my dreams for the first time. i dont know why through most of the dream i was carrying a snowball that i kept packing tighter and tighter as it melted in my hands. i was freezing all through the dream, yet somehow i woke up sweating and shaking.

it probably doesnt mean anything. there is no such thing as a second chance reincarnation. just another product of my crazy crazy brain. no wonder i'm medicated.

1 comment:

I Market Ballerinas said...

sounds like the fountain