Sunday, April 4, 2010

hello, sunshine

i'm back to the magical land of the north. the first thing i had to do was kill a slew of wasps. i think top ten things that terrify me, wasps are number 8.

so here's a pretty picture of my favorite flowers taken on my own hillside, a place that i both love and hate. not hate. just still feel weird.

so easter was good. woke up early early. hazed through church. had lunch with my crazy family.

i got my state tax refund back and decided to blow it on something i didnt need since all my money anymore goes to prescriptions and therapy. and let me tell you how much that kills me. but i loved those stupid yuppy pandora charm bracelets, so i bought one. and some charms. i know you're supposed to add on over time, but i like the idea of being able to tell your own story in this sort of way. and i will add more over time when things are right. but so far i have a celtic knot, an owl, the state of WV, a heart shaped lock with a key, a lighthouse, an acorn, musical notes, leaves, and a hedgehog. each one means something to me. if i could find one with stars on it i think i'd be about set for now.

the week ahead. nothing really is happening in my week ahead. some stewing. but, i'm going to spend as much time as i can outside in the sun reminding myself things are well and everything happens for a reason.

i have my evil dog back in my possession and i missed her and yet want her to go back to the brax. sometimes i think i'm not cut out to be a pet person.

so. whats up, everyone?

No comments: