Wednesday, April 14, 2010

moving. part 1

seriously. the next time i decide to move, remind me to hire someone. this is bullshit extreme.

so i have probably 80% of the bathroom, 50% of the living room, 50% of my bedroom, 80% of the office, an 70% of the kitchen in boxes and stacked in the new place thanks to lish, jason, and the stranger. i did all the packing myself but the heavy lifting credit goes all to the boys. we packed up all four cars full of stuff and make the trip. everyone got treated to ihop for their efforts. and i was feeling really good about all of this and everything, until my brother texted me. i get the general idea that mom and dad are arguing about what to do with the trailer, and michael (and dad) think this is all my fault and i shouldnt have moved and i'm wasting their money and its stupid why i wanted to leave (its falling down, its dark and making me more depressed, etc.) they have known since i LMS that i would be moving out of here, and i gave myself the deadline of the end of april. i knew then i had the opportunity for the job in charlottesville and i knew that would be about the time i could move, so that was the date i set. i told mom. i assumed she told dad. i even put it all in an email bc i cant talk to them without LMS and she said she understood. so now that they are making me feel like garbage (mom wont even talk to me, and dad just yells saying we'll just leave the trailer and disappear, which cant happen bc then they and me will get sued) for wanting to better myself. like i'm not allowed to feel good while this shit hole is still here, even though michael gets to live at home rent free. i did LMS when he started in on me too, and i told him to get his own life in order and pay them rent before he even started judging me. but all together this does not bode well for a good weekend. i have a feeling when they are up here helping me move the big things there will be much LMS and i'm going to have to take a rhymes-with-manax. i'm really tired of feeling like garbage. i just wanted this to be a good experience. but nothing is a good experience. and once again, its all my fault.

that said. i really like my new space. :(

No comments: