Friday, March 2, 2012

So I hear the weather is crazy everywhere. I think we passed through the beginning of it but managed to miss it all bc it was sunny and clear once we hit cincy. There was a couple places though that I was getting pretty worried. We did hear thr storm sirens. But we are safe and sound and full of pizza and watching crime shows. Basically my perfect evening. I hope everyone else is safe though. I know it was bad in Lexington and I hope everyone there is ok. I hope everyone everywhere is ok. Prayers and thoughts.

The drive took longer than it should have bc the gps kept changing directions. Not even lying. We lost an hour and made probably six u-turns (not all legal) in total.

I'm excited to see the actual town and things tomorrow. What little I saw On the river side looks a lot like Pittsburgh. I'm already dreading getting back in the car on Sunday for the drive home.

Anyway. Love to everyone. Hope you're safe and sound.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: