Sunday, March 18, 2012


I hope you got to spend time outside today, because it was just wonderful. Again, can't say how thankful i am for beautiful weather and good friends. I had a fun morning with Shainna before she headed back down south, having a lovely breakfast of biscuits and gravy at cracker barrel. as if i'd let my unborn godchild starve.

I went to brandon's family's house this afternoon/evening for a big family/friends dinner. First off, I forgot what a BEAUTIFUL drive it is out the kingwood pike. the views out over the mountains are just breathtaking. if you ever have a nice day and some free time, head out the pike and take a camera.

dinner was awesome bc brandon's mom does not go minimalist on food. four words y'all: home made fried chicken. and pasta salad. and some crazy cake that was amaazing. it was good to meet more of his family and friends and get to talk to his mom some more. she told me i have to "help brandon not fuck up with aimee" which i thought was pretty damn adorable. they are all good people. this pic is me just relaxing the afternoon away at the picnic table.

in other news. rachael has talked me in to participating in the Warrior Dash in MD in May. I'm telling myself i've got plenty of time to train. that I can totally do this. that my weenie girl arms can be strong by then and that my legs can get me through fire. i can do this. what i want all of you to do is help me. and by help me i mean nag me to death. not sit on my ass. gotta move. tomorrow starts training, and i wont lie, i'm pretty scared. i dont expect to win anything, i just want to finish. help me stay strong so i can do this.

i hope everyone had a great weekend and got to spend time in the sun. much love!Link

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I *KNEW* that pic was on our picnic table! LOLs.