Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm only awake bc my sinuses are kiiiilling me. And also bc I'm being bribed with breakfast foods.

I saw that I had a reader yesterday from Taipei. I always wonder how ppl find my blog and what exactly they think of it/me. Probably that they have stumbled upon one seriously deranged person.

Also, with regard to the work move, bc shit is always just a giant question mark, I could move in a month, six months, or never. I was asked yesterday if hypothetically I could be ready to work there by may 1. This is of course two days after being told the June day isn't happening and to shoot for sept/oct. uhhhh. I've decided to just not worry about it until I see a piece of paper with a contract and dollar signs.

In other news, my parents have recently gone the way of thr smart phone, which is fun to watch. They have us cellular (AT&T crap service here in the sticks) so they have phones I'm not familiar with yet I was expected to show them how to use things. Mom is super concerned with apps. How to get them, how much they are going to cost (but can I get that one for free?) and whether it's a recurring or one time cost. I sold her on the couch to 5k app yesterday until she realized the music didn't come with it and that I don't know how to put my music on her phone. Side note: she really seems to enjoy kanye's new album. Dad had picked out a smartphone but decided it was too big to carry around and was going to continue to use his obsolete flip phone for calls and thr smartphone for web searching and gps. It took Michael over a day to convince him how stupid that was, and they apparently went back to the store and found him a smart phone that he liked and would actually carry. The man is even learning to text which is horrifying to me. I'm convinced this is just one of many midlife crises.

At any rate. Food is calling. And then a nap. And then off to charleston to see the Pickens'. I'm going to see if I can meet up with kellie Marie as well but I know she's pretty busy as She is leaving tomorrow for some training in I believe NYC. I get to spend three days of this week in our nations hub of activity and greed (dc obv). Who knows, maybe this time in a little over a month I may actually live there? I hate things beings so up in the air. But. Patience is something I needed to work on I guess.

Much love to everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: