Tuesday, March 20, 2012


I had a nice long dinner and life catch up with Erik this evening. I'm goin to help him edit his grad school thesis and we wanted to meet up and talk about it. It really genuinely was good to see him. I still consider him a friend even though we dated off and on for two years and he's now married. I think for the most part I have been able to stay friends with exes, the only two I don't still speak to are Nate and zach. I wouldn't mind catching up with Nate to see where his life is now.

But it was good to catch up input families and what's been going on these last several years. I told him my seven sentence version of this last year (I've perfected the story into seven sentences. Maximum impact without drawing it out) and I think he was more than a little shocked. Take a number, my friend.

But. Even he says he cAn see such a vast improvement in me and my outlook on life and said he was proud of me. And that really truly meant a lot to me to hear.

I did Zumba and weight lifting this evening and my arms already are sore. Tomorrow is more run/walking and possibly some arms. I have to do this. I can't slack off.

I hope everyone had a good day today and enjoyed the nice weather.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: