Monday, March 5, 2012

fact. Wings totally had the dream within a dream within a dream thing down before inception. Antonio needs to get some royalties for that.

I wrote a post on the craft blog about this flower arrangement thing i made for leah. i really enjoy our craft blog, even if probably no one reads it. haha.

i decided today that things are still good. this is how things are supposed to be in my life. even if i hadn't let zach go to the bar with the guys on st. pats last year (how he met his now ex-wife) that at some point he would have still gone off the deep end and we'd still be where we are now. there's nothing further i can do to help him, and it sounds like a lot of other people have given up trying too. his mom tried to tell me he was an alcoholic the whole time we were together, but i thought she was just being a paranoid mom. i should have listened to her. so, thats that. like i said before i do wish him well and hope he gets better and that the latest in his string of fiances actually sticks and is the one for him. i've got to look out for myself. you cant help those who wont be helped.

i didnt say it before, but when i said that the doctor took me off one of my meds, he said i could go off both. so i have. and its been long enough that its more than out of my system. and you know what? i dont need it. even through this latest nonsense, i dont need it. and i think that says something. it says i'm stronger than i thought. stronger than he thought. hell, probably stronger than you thought, reader friend. am i sad, yes a bit. confused a bit. but fuck it. it will pass. bc i have good people in my life. and i dont give up when things get rough. setbacks sure. but i've not turned to alcohol or a string of shitty romances. i've got exercise and good fucking friends. and i think that should say something. still fragile, but better every day.

i've also volunteered to help with things for the Canine Classic 5K this year. I got talking to some people this evening who are involved and I gave them my information. I think that could be a lot of fun to help with, i know that i enjoyed participating in the run last year.

Also, dont forget to try and donate some money/goods/time to those people in KY, OH, and Indiana who were hurt by these storms.

No comments: