Sunday, March 25, 2012

I had a really great weekend and am now say to be Sittin alone in the apt while it storms outside.

Saturday I got to have lunch with kellie Chris and Shainna. It was really great to spend time with everyone and catch up on life. Kellie took off to ny today and I hope she is having a great time. :)

We got everything ready at Shainnas new house for her housewarming party. I like their house very much. It looks like my aunts old house in Milton, so I felt very at home. And hey, I even have my own room! The only bad thing was I forgot to pick up allergy medicine and her and Bryan's four cats really really wanted to be my friend. Lol. But it was great to see everyone and just be able to relax. I'm not sorry to say that I am jealous of them and their life. The house, spouse, and baby on the way. I want that. I know I chose the route I'm on, with working my way up the corporate ladder and all. But. I'm tired of climbing the ladder and ready for this new adventure. I'm hoping it will happen for me.

Today was mammaws 76th bday party and it was... Well. Out of the ordinary but when has her parties been ordinary? #70 was roller skating after all. This one was mom and dads bluegrass "jam band" playing and eating cupcakes and Icecream floats. It was really great. I can only hope to be as strong and compassionate and loving as my Mammaw has been in these 76 years. She had experienced more good and bad than I can even imagine. She is my hero.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: