Sunday, March 11, 2012

I had such a good weekend with Laura and Weezer puppy. I miss them already! Weezer and calypso play so well together and that just really motivates me to find a place to live with a yard so that I can get calypso a friend. I think her separation anxiety would be a lot less.

Laura didn't get here until pretty late Friday night. Well. Technically Saturday morning. She picked up calypso on her way through Braxton and I was so glad to see my crazy dog. We got to talking and realized it was really late, when my phone rang. At 2:30am.

Our cousin Kyle was also in town with some buddies goin out downtown. Bc those boys are idiots they spent over a grand, got kicked out of two bars, and then somehow got separated. So we trekked downtown to get Kyle. And one of his friends tagged along. I've dealt with drunkards before but this was hilarious/ridiculous. We tried to take them back to where they were supposed to be staying only for them to realize they were locked out and their buddy was still somewhere downtown. By this point it was after 3 and I gave up and brought them home, after threatening bodily harm. I think I finally got to sleep a little before four. And then the friends alarm went off at five and I lost my mind. They did however buy us breakfast so that was nice.

We took calypso and weez to thr dog park thinking that'd be a good way to wear them down. Calypso spent the whole time smelling pee trees and Weez hid from some six pound westies. ER clearly failed there. Haha.



So we dumped the pooches and did what we are best at. Shopping! All thr clothes are so brightly colored this year. I bought some most excellent red pants. Laura got a super super cute dress. We done good.

We met up with Amanda and went to Finch for dinner since that's all I talk about to everyone. It was good as always. We shopped some more and then came home for a but bc ER planned to go downtown for a show at 123. However. This happened. Haha



Yes we are old ladies. But we had next to no sleep so it's ok.

Today we had aunt Beth's cinnamon rolls for breakfast which is like Christmas in your mouth. It made me miss home actually.

And then they left a little bit ago and I got overwhelming sad. I hate that I don't get to see her and mark often. I keep saying I'm going to go visit them, but just knowing zach is there in Lexington, with the latest in his string of naive fiancés, it makes me sick to my stomach. I'd spend the whole time worrying abt running into them and probably wouldn't have much fun. However, Laura and mark may be moving to Richmond this summer, and I'd absolutely go visit then there. I'll prob try to go to lex though at some point. Can't avoid a whole city because of one person. Plus, if I did see him he'd see how fit I'm getting and that would be a nice spiteful thing. But like I said. Who knows. I just hope mark gets this job.

This is going to e a busy week at work which is nice actually. Then Brandon and Shainna are coming in for the weekend which means another super busy fun time.

I honestly do not know what I'd do without all the wonderful people I have in my life. They've seen me through so much and remind me every day that things are going to be ok and that I dodged one big crazy bullet.

I've been chatting with a couple new individuals lately but haven't agreed to go on a date with anyone yet. I want to make sure I'm 100% ready and am not going to prematurely judge any new person by all the fuck ups zach made. Which is goin to be hard, but I know logically everyone deserves the benefit of thr doubt. But you can best believe I'm screening them by how often/how much they drink. I'm not getting involved in a mess like that ever again.

At any rate. I have had a great weekend and the sun is shining so I'm going to meet Amanda and Munza and his new wolf puppy and go to thr dog park. It should be a fun time.

Love and sunshine to everyone. Especially Laura, my best cousin and friend. ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: