Wednesday, May 5, 2010

things

1. i only like the grape jolly ranchers.

2. i wish i could be a painter.

3. chicken salad is best when it has grapes in it.

4. i let my toes hang over the edge of the bed but never the whole foot, bc the monster could grab me.

5. when i get my first paycheck with the raise, i might buy a telescope and set it up in my room.

6. i really wish i could man up and get a tattoo.

7. i dont like to wear socks bc they constrict my man-calves.

8. my ferris wheel sparked and burnt a place on my desk. woops..

9. i like to write with pens better than pencils.

10. my tongue is purple. from those grape jolly ranchers.

11. i would like to go to a spa and be pampered for a whole day. especially if someone would walk on my back.

12. i dont even bother with getting water anymore when i take my handful of pills.

13. i am afraid of knives and i have no idea why.

14.it is techno day in the office.

15. a bowlful of chocolate ice cream makes me think of being little and spending the night at my grandparents house with laura and michael.

16. i've lost the ability to read for pleasure and it makes me sad. i want it back.

17. this is horrible of me but i'm sad i cant tan in the sun anymore. bc i feel pretty with a tan. i feel healthy with a tan. but i'll be damned if i'm not covering myself head to toe in sunscreen now. it's going to be weird being pale this summer.

18. use sunscreen, please.

19. i slept like garbage last night bc i kept dreaming a friend wrecking their car. i'm falling asleep at my desk.

20. it's cinco de mayo. i feel compelled to eat some taco bell. with a side of tequila.

21. my phone number spells read. thats how nerdy i am.

22. the sunshine on my face makes my heart beat slower.

23. there is no twenty three.

No comments: