Thursday, May 6, 2010

sweet poncho

if ever you are given the opportunity of doing free tequila shots, just say nay.

seriously.

being white, and because white people like to steal other cultures holidays, a bunch of us went out for cinco de mayo. i quickly did the math and realized i was going to have to DD. which means i limited myself to one margarita and only one tequila shot that the swarthy waiter poured down my gullet. i felt like we were 21 again, going to bent effing willeys.

but how bout that sweet fucking poncho?

no but really. sub par food, free tshirt and sombrero, and a bunch of drunkards makes for a surprisingly fun evening. i need ridiculous things like that to pick me up, flip the switch, get me out of the funk. the headache today is worth it.

in healthier news, i'm starting a running program. we all know i hate running. running is against my personal religion of laziness. but one of my coworkers is a marathon runner and is going to help (nag me to death) me stick to it. so i went and got a sweet pair of running shoes (bc i have to bribe myself to do things) and this mess is going to start whenever this monsoon rain bidness is over.

also, our office won the segway for the month and i may be watching someone do donuts as we speak.

i hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

didn't you just buy new running shoes last year? lol