Thursday, May 20, 2010

let the sunshine in.

i know i dont have to say this. because you already know. but when the sun comes out its like my whole day is jazzhands and glitter and plaid.

i may or may not have given my minions, i mean interns, all my work to do today so that i could hunt the internet for wedding things, as a good bridesmaid would do. i'm afraid im becoming my grandmother. i promise i will help and not try to run the show! however, i did find this dress.... :)

not kidding, my intern brought me lunch.

theres an MGMT song that i like but cant remember the name of.

in good news, my insurance coverage thingy changed and now my magical medications only cost 150 a month. and the poor people did rejoice.

believe me, it's better than spending it on alcohol, dove chocolates, and box sets of the golden girls.

i had another dream that i had a heart attack. i dont know why i keep having these. and i'm always wearing red.

i got no special occasion flowers. i like them very much.

i am not a bear. but i am also not sad.

No comments: