Thursday, May 13, 2010

how could david bowie not be awesome?

1. i am getting not one but two interns on monday. do you know what this means/ it means i'll have someone else who can do my online shopping for me. (kidding. maybe.) the power is already going to my head. and by power i mean bitch better get me a starbucks.

2. watching the labyrinth used to be fun. now it makes me sad.

3. my weekend has the potential to be full of awesomeness. or at least alcohol, which i realize in advance usually never ends well. but with a birthday tomorrow and a going away party outside of cumberland out in the woods, i am going to be one tired puppy on sunday.

4. keepin up the song and dance. step two three four twirl jazzhands.

5. the CRJ and his better half are coming back to WV in july which is most fantastic as i'll be spending the majority of their trip hanging out. good times are already planned.

6. what are you thinking? do you miss me?

7. dont forget my question thinger. its getting funny on there. and by funny i mean i dont know.

8. at least its not raining.

9. there is no number nine.

No comments: