Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'll never let you sweep me off my feet

1. i've had a migraine since yesterday morning. i'm thirty seconds away from paying a stranger to punch me in the face to relieve the pressure.

2. i went to the blue/gold game last night. it's going to be an interesting season this fall. i love going to the games and i cant wait for august now.

3. i got my hair cut and dyed about 5 new colors of the rainbow. it looks good. i tried to take a photo but its too dark right now.

4. it's about to come a hellacious storm here. maybe my head wont hurt as bad once it does.

5. i'm glad i didnt end up going to the derby this year, bc it looked like soup. i'm also conovinced that there are no good names left for those poor horses. the winner sounds like a coupon.

6. someone has been asking me really interesting questions on that formspring thing. i want to know who it is.

7. i have that 'something crazy is about to happen' feeling again. just a forewarning, kids.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I'm not the one asking the interesting questions, but to balance them out, I could start asking incredibly insane ones if you wish.