Tuesday, May 4, 2010

more photos.

here are a couple more photos. i havent yet finished the wall in which in my mind will be awesome.

my favorite reading chair by the most wonderful window. it gets all the light and my plant is doing well and its just goodness.

my love chair. i spent way too much money on that pillow, but i felt like i needed love in my life. and it says it in many different languages. you cant see it, but i hung the photo of the statue from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil above it. i felt like that was a good combination. balance, justice, and love.

crooked photo, i know. but i love this bookshelf. its hard to see since the lamp to the right has flashed it out a little, but i think i have just about everything that means something important to me represented on that shelf. almost everything..

and the kitchen is boring, but hey, at least i've got tom selleck watching out for me, in all his manly hairinessnessness.

today has just been a capital b bad day. i skipped pottery, which i know i shouldnt have done. but i just wanted to come home and curl up in my chair with a pile of blankets.

once upon a time, i believed in lots of things.

No comments: