Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oy.

Can I just say that somewhere down deep inside, in a past life, I must have been a rockstar.

This has been quite possibly the worst week in the history of my life and yet I'm 82% certain i just rocked the hell out of a job interview. Fact- it is possible to kiss as with a smile on your face while you feel like you are dying inside.

The best part of this potential job is I could work from anywhere. Home. China. A cardboard box infront of starbucks as long as i had wifi.

I'm not getting my hopes up. As far as I know I probably still have a job here. But it was damn hard to lie and say that I'm having a great day to the CFO of a company. But, I've got to do this for me. This isn't something I can rely on anyone else for.

And now I am completely and entirely mentally exhausted and am probably going to go home and cry it out.

No comments: