Friday, March 6, 2009

Peanut Butter Eggy Time

Regular posting will resume tomorrow, I swear. I just had to run away for awhile.

But, while I'm thinking about it. The library is once again selling peanut butter eggs (read: Mammaw's kick-ass half-pound peanut butter eggs. with icing flowers.) for $5 a pop. I wholeheartedly recommend them, and non just because it's my mammaw who's making approximately 1000 of them to be sold.

So even if you don't give two damns about the library, buy an egg for the sugary goodness. Let me know if you want one (or if you're in braxton, you know the right connections to make)

here is where i would put a picture of one if i had it. but i don't. perhaps when she starts making them i'll have mom take a photo.

1 comment:

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

you need to hurry up, i need things to read.