Sunday, March 8, 2009

Because I'm Ok with Embarrassing Myself


Mom is still randomly sending me old photos she's scanned. This gem is from Christmas of... 1989. I can tell by my AWESOME glasses. I think starting about age 4 I stopped being cute and was just a damn mess until probably my freshman year of high school (you know, when my bangs deflated, I got contacts, and I grew in the chesticle region) (i know, i know...but it is true.)

Laura however has always been damn adorable. I'm glad we were close enough in age to always play together. We did everything alike, had everything alike, etc. This is the year we both decided we wanted to be ballerinas when we grew up. but i'm glad we still are able to have fun together, harassing Michael (because that is what family is best for.) or 'playing dress up' (debating in the stores at the mall whether it is possible for sunglasses to be too big. they can't.) or humoring mammaw and her wild ideas.

my family may drive me nuts, but i love 'em more than anything.


although i still blame mom for my bangs.

No comments: