Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello, Stranger

Sorry for dropping off the planet, there readers. I just didn't have anything to talk about.

So whats new? I threatened to punch a gaggle of high school boys in their man parts this evening bc their cat calls pissed me off when I went to get an ice cream cone. I usually ignore shit like that, but something in my brain snapped. Probably the lack of chocolate.

I saw Watchmen and Last Chance Harvey this weekend. The first which i would recommend at any time and the second i would say you also have to be in the right mood to enjoy. Sadly, I was not at the time. However be forewarned, there are uncomfortable sexual advances set to terrible music in both.

I also learned how to jump a car battery yesterday which I suppose is a good thing to know how to do, but anytime I am in such a situation, I usually just freak the eff out. Bc freaking out is what I'm good at. And by helping jump the battery I really had a dance party with dave ryan in the colliseum parking lot.

So tomorrow is st. pats. I'm going out for a little while but i'm going to do the speed limit dammit. no ticket for me this year! (if i do get a ticket, i can see a repeat of the teenage boys incident, at which point i'd really appreciate if you guys would bail me out of jail. thanks.

tomorrow is also my dumbass dog's birthday. as is shainna's cat Lola. They are both 1. I'm waiting for her to magically calm down, but she ate a 7th cell phone charger this weekend, so there is no luck on my horizon. she just fell off the bed if that is any indication of how this year is going to go. lets take bets now of what household items she will eat. the winner gets.... well, you can have my dog if you want!

strange things are afoot at the circle k, and i will let you a-holes know more about it when i know more about it. but for now, lets just have a girly squeeling type moment.

No comments: