Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pause for the Musical Interlude

When I can't sleep i turn to youtube. In a very long round about way, I came across artists performing gnarls barkley's 'crazy' which is definitely on my top ten favorite car singing songs. I think we have discussed this previously.

so here are some interpretations of said song:

paolo nutini. i love his slower stuff, like "duo" with zazie, but this was interesting too.

ray lamontagne. i can not tell you how much i love this voice.


well, thats all i can find. so here's some other music thats stuck in my head.

bon iver (i can not fully explain my love for bon iver) doing an a cappella version of 'for emma, forever ago'

ok. thats probably enough. do you guys ever listen to my recommendations? not that i'm offended if you dont, i'd just like to know out of curiousity. i like sharing music, i think it explains lots of things in my world.

No comments: