Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Things You Do With Foreigners

So Dave Ryan has been recording me lately. Both in conversation and us doing stupid things (wait, they're all stupid...) like reading ingredients off food items. Only a few can be put online until he finds out if he got his job....

here and here are a few ingredients to tide you over! and yes, halfway thru that is me laughing maniacally in the background. i was laughing so hard i was crying. and here we are we are trying to offend all Russians.

and if you aren't following him on twitter, well you should.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay, two questions.

1. Does he really do all those different accents?

2. Who the hell is this guy? I feel like I need him in my life for at least humor purposes.

Andrea said...

1. he really really does. well, i'm the one saying 'welcome to reading ingredients..." and he reads them.

2. I feel like you've met him. My british/australian friend that ended up in braxton county?? (now thats a hell of a move, isnt it, haha) if you haven't met him yet, i will make sure this happens.