Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Love for Joe Perry and a White Wedding.

Kids, I am exhausted. Exhausted I tell you. But it was all worth it.

Lets start at the beginning. I love Aerosmith and ZZTop. hands down. best concert ever. I had so much fun and I want to go to more concerts. Here's some photos, courtesy of Ms. Smith:
ZZTop (obviously). Super rad.


Aerosmith. My love for joe perry exploded all over the place. He's an amazing guitarist, the band is awesome, and they put on a hell of a show. I would definitely go to another, anytime.


The obligatory group shot. Those two got along swimmingly I think. Coulda been the alcohol though.

And this photo... it basically explains every moment of my life.

I definitely recommend the lawn seats at Star Lake they were fun and those around us were hilarious.

I got up at 7 thurs morning to drive from pburgh to charleston. i officially hate being in the car. but as soon as i got there i picked up kellie and we went for massages. they were like heaven. i would probably give up ranch dressing for routine massages. and then we worked on wedding stuff, saw the Proposal (go see it, its hilarious) worked on more wedding stuff, and passed out. Friday we had lunch with the whole family, packed stuff off to places they were to go, sewed hundreds of seed pearls on her veil, and then had the rehersal and rehersal dinner. things went off pretty well. we checked into the hotel, set 6 alarms and passed the hell out. i got the bride up at 615 and got her all dolled up and ready to go and the wedding was beautiful and i didnt fall down in my stilettos and the reception was fun and we danced and all was good and i got home at 1am. and i have no pictures bc i forgot my camera. so when they start popping up on facebook i will show you how pretty i looked. i mean the bride. how pretty the bride looked. :)

and now i have work to look forward too. i dont want to work, but it will be nice to be back into a routine. i still havent decided what i'll be doin or where i'll be for the 4th, but i hope its a lot of not much.

and now... now i'm going to take a nap.

No comments: