Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feeling Left Out

I've been in one of those moods, where I feel like I'm eight steps behind where I should be in life. I know there is no exact timeline that things must be done, but when my friends parents tell me that mom has been complaining about the fact that her children are never going to get married and she'll never have grandkids, it kinda makes you feel pretty darn low. And I'm not saying I want to do either of those things immediately, the thought makes me break out in hives. but when a friend of mine is getting married, for the second time, it makes me wonder what i'm doing wrong with myself.

so to try and get out of this funk i'm trying to work on some of my 101 goals again. many of them have died out. the picture one lasted barely a month and my camera died. i'm carrying around several of the monthy letters in my purse and have since probably january. several i see no sign of them happening anytime soon. but i figure since i have time to kill i could start working on the lap blankets for the people in the nursing home. so i went to Michaels and got some cheery colors of yarn to start the first one. i think i'm going to make lots of little squares for this one. so far, i have 2 squares. only 8000 to go.

there is talk of an air conditioner on my horizon, and i'm so happy. mostly bc i seriously miss my evil dog.

starting pretty soon too, i'm going to start volunteering at Habitat for Humanity. i've been feeling the world-sadness again, and i figure if i can help out here, that's at least something.

i had a strange dream last night. someone i didnt expect to see was in it. i swear sometimes i can feel when i cross their mind. i don't like that feeling or the dream.

No comments: