Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Numbered Lists Make My World Go Round

1. I spent most of saturday in bed watching documentaries on the discovery channel. I have no idea why I did this. Two in particular stick out. One on how the magnetic field and polarity of Earth is changing and we're all going to die, and the other (which made me cry) about an organization called Smile Train that helps the poor get cleft lip and palate repair. I think the second stuck with me more. It followed 2 families in India through the whole process. One family had to walk home from the hospital bc they couldn't afford the train. It all depresses the hell out of me. I think when I get to a point in my life where I'm actually financially stable, I'm going to go volunteer somewhere. I dont know where and I don't know for what cause but I want to help the families like those on the documentary. I know, there I go with my causes again. I know I can't fix everything for everyone. But I really want to try.

2. I have 14 squares crocheted for one of the charity blankets. Only 40-50 more to go for this one. I like doing this bc it's relaxing and I know it will be appreciated in the long run.

3. Things have been too normal lately and it gives me cold feet. Like I might bail. I know this is stupid. I'm just not used to feeling good about things, haha.

4. Lish and I started back to zumba last night. OH man did I miss it. I felt like I was going to die by the end, but its that good exhausted. I'm not too sore today, but I will be soon, since we're going to start going twice (maybe 3!) times a week. I think I just really like latin music. You don't feel like youre exercising as much as youre taking a latin dance class.

5. Let's go to Bob Evans and eat potato soup.

6. We planted tomato plants in the topsy turvy thing. I think we're overwatering them. Someone please tell me how to grow plants.

7. Kellie's wedding (and Aerosmith concert) is in a week and a half. this makes me happy bc that means i only have 5.5 days of work until then. surely I can make it.

8. are we doing anything for the 4th of july? bc we should.

9. I really miss my dog. I've decided that dad is not going to fix my house like he said he would. So does anyone know anyone who can do some wiring/roof tarring/poison ivy killing at a reasonable price? I'm just going to take care of this nonsense myself. Cranky humid dog-less andrea is not a fun andrea.

10. No really, lets go get some potato soup.

11. I think I'm going to start my own Netflix movie review on here, bc i feel like I need to tell you what i'm watching. bc i need to tell you everything but not everything, dear reader. So this weeks lineup: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (the new version) I give it a B- bc I like the other version better, and Amelie gets an A++ bc I love that movie even if (especially because) I have to read subtitles. But I don't even know her! Oh, you know her. Since when? Since Always, In your dreams.

12. I'm starting to think maybe peach yogurt, cherry tomatoes, and a granola bar do not a breakfast make. I feel yuk.

13. So what's on your mind?

No comments: