Sunday, December 4, 2011

I can't sleep bc I had another nightmare abt being back in college. In this one I had to live in the dorms again too. Shudder.

Since I can't sleep I took the time to update my daily photo Shuttercal calendar. As its nearly the end of the year, it's interesting to see everything as the year progressed in pictures. There is only one day that I don't have a pic for- the day zach dumped me and started a clusterfuck for the next seven months of my life.

I still periodically feel furious/stupid/sad.

But that is neither here nor there. The point is its neat to see the year in photos. A whole lot of calypso. Me at different hair lengths and fatness. General day to day things and special occasions.

If anything it makes me glad for the people in my life. I have the greatest friends on planet earth.

And while I'm not looking so much forward to Christmas at all this year, for obvious reasons, I'm glad I can take the chance and show ppl how much they mean to me.

Anyway. Hopefully I can get back to sleep now. Much love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: