Friday, June 11, 2010

the rest of this week has not been exciting. this weekend i actually have nothing going on. that means pasta alfredo and ice cream cake for me.

things that make me happy: my post-christmas trip to charleston sc is booked and i get to stay in one of those old old hotels in the historic district, starbucks cinnamon latte, that the sun is out, that frank beard is the only member of zztop without a beard, neutron jokes (a neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. the bartender replies: for you, no charge.), ripe watermelon, my idiot dog, sweats right out of the dryer, little kids who wave at you in the grocery store line to see if you'll wave back.

things that make me sad: the cnn video of the child bride being beaten bc she ran away, weird dreams, the oil covered birds, changing lotion scents, the homeless vet that stands at the intersection by sheetz, curling into a tiny ball, the unknown.

No comments: