Thursday, June 17, 2010

i would like to learn to play the steel drum. but maybe i should work on the ukulele first.

i wish i had long curly hair.

i'd like to be able to look people in the eye and know whether they were lying or not.

i like to drive down country roads in the evening time.

i think antique jewelry should be cherished. i've always wanted a cameo necklace but never owned one.

i once had a locket when i was in elementary school and i put a picture of my friend that was a boy in one side and my cat Fred in the other.

i want to live in a two story house always bc it feels safer. especially when i'm yelling out the window at my drunk neighbors at three in the mornin to stfu.


i finished Beach Music and i thought it was wonderful.

i always feel like i am not (enter positive describing word here) enough. sometimes its harder to turn off more than others.

the stranger is starting to notice more of my OCD tendencies, as i have rubbed that place on my head bare again. wait till i tell him my theory about Dr. House and aspergers.

speaking of the stranger, he's taking me to the bluegrass state this weekend. i am 82% nervous. i hope everyone whom i've not yet met likes me.

i think all soup should be served in a bread bowl.

i wish the stars were out right now.

i wish i'd taken a sleeping pill earlier but it's too late to take it now without messing with me.

maybe i shoudl give one to the dog.

i'm going to try and sleep. have a lovely night everyone.

No comments: