Monday, June 14, 2010

lazy weekend

why hello, dear reader.

sorry for dropping off the planet. i hid my laptop from myself for a whole weekend. it was terrifying and amazing. i ate the majority of a Fudgie the Whale cake and watched four seasons of The Office. today i have caught myself making That's what She Said jokes, wanting to quote facts about bears, and looking for a camera in my office. ohyes.

go immediately to youtube and look up Wizard People, Dear Reader. it is brad neeley reading all of the harry potter books. it is hilarious, the end.

i guess i have nothing much exciting to talk about. i think there is an indention in the couch where i sat all weekend. and i'm ok with that, bc things have been so out of control busy lately, that it was nice to be a sloth.

i'm changing my hair on weds. woot.

No comments: