Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my left side brain

1. my hairs are the reddish color again. i like it most muchly. laura, you should start planning what color you'd like my hair to be next summer so i know in advance.

2. my ukulele came in. i think its a little kids one bc it doesnt have guitar type strings and i'm still trying to tune them.

3. i couldnt sleep and wrote a song about things that rhyme with 'ukulele' (like that i thought i had a tail-y, and it made me cry and wail-y)

4. the dog and i are not speaking because she peed on my rug. and that rug really tied the room together, man.

5. in one hour i will be eating steak from a grill. and the cavemen did rejoice.

6. my intern is going to be famous but i cant tell you about it til monday. but i'm going to need your assistance in this one.

7. if you've not read Beach Music, go do so immediately. it is not nicholas sparks cheesy like i thought it would be. it's a damn good book about screwed up people. perhaps thats why i like it.

8. watch The Jacket. just do it now.

9. do you know how much candy you can buy at the dollar store with twenty dollars pooled together from coworkers? no wonder we're all getting plump.

10. i have successfully brought back to life my clearance aisle plants.

11. i think i'm skippin town this weekend, so that i dont sit and watch 48 hours of tv again.

7.

No comments: